18 Best Fashion PR and Marketing Conference 2020
Fashion PR and marketing industry is going through a constant change. You can learn many new things from industry experts. So, soak up some learning with the fashion cum social media events.
- Create+Cultivate: Get inspired in this one-day event where women can learn about blogging, fashion, design, DIYing, and beauty. It is held in Chicago, LA, and Brooklyn throughout the year.
- WWD Digital Summit: This Summit covers all the aspects of digital marketing and social media. The LA session takes place in November and NYC in September.
- Simply Stylist: This event brings the top stylist, influencers, bloggers, editors, and designers together on one platform. It takes place in Dallas, Chicago, NY and LA throughout the year.
- Social Media Week: This event showcases the latest social media strategies, news, and tools. One of their events highlighted how top business leaders, especially social activists, can create movements and get a tribe to follow.
- Fashion PR Confidential: It is a two-day workshop for the entry-level people who want to get into Fashion PR. It takes place in October and March at L.A. and New York.
- Fashion Forward: This one-day event was founded in October 2012 based on innovation, leadership, and education. It was seen as an “it” gathering that witnessed Jonathan Pelosi from Google and Brad Lande of Birchbox.
- Decoded Future: The event by Conde Nast and CFDA is a premier conference that connects the fashion retail sector with advanced technologies. The entrepreneurs, industry leaders, and developers are working closely to support the American Fashion industry.This interactive and dynamic event introduces people to global retailers, tech companies, brands, etc. It is held in NYC and London, and the speakers are mostly from the lifestyle and fashion sectors.
- FashionistaCON: A full-day event, held in NY City, is geared towards the people who want to enter the fashion industry. You can hear the notable sessions from popular speakers and know about their shortfalls. This conference also works as a one-on-one meeting too.
- 3% Conference: It focuses on the community of the 3% of women who are into creative and advertising roles. It is a 2-day event that brings the multi-talented creative community together.
- PRSA/PRSSA Annual Conference: The Public Relations Society of America organizes a PR event for professionals and students. It gives a sneak-peek into the opportunities and challenges people are facing in the PR sector.
- SXSW: It involves the tech influencers and also engages fashion pioneers and amateurs too. It provides insight into the social media scenario and its usage.
- CultureCon: celebrate the influence creatives of colors make on society & the culture that fuels it. An ideas conference, CultureCon brings together an array of talented creatives and entrepreneurs all ready to inspire the next generation of world-changing doers.
- Vogue’s Forces of Fashion: Vogue’s Forces of Fashion summit returns for its fourth year on October 19th and 20th at Spring Studios in New York City. Two days of conversations and panels on the future of fashion and a seated lunch with Vogue editors and designers. The event is pretty pricey but gives you access to the top game-changers in the fashion industry.
- 360 Fashion Digital: This is an online conference in March that brings experts in Ai, 3D e-commerce and Fit technology.
- Magic Trade Show: Magic is a staple Trade show for the fashion industry in Las Vegas.Magic fuels the business of fashion by helping facilitate connections between buyers and brands with outstanding services like retail concierge and matchmaking programs, bridging relationships and strengthening connections. Additionally, retailers and buyers have opportunities to learn, network, and conduct business with new and returning exhibiting brands.
- Glossy Summit: At Glossy’s Future of Fashion and Luxury Summit, marketers from direct-to-consumer, mass and luxury fashion brands will discuss how they’re responding to new competition and consumer expectations, and what they’re doing now to prepare for the industry’s next shakeups. Glossy’s Future of Fashion and Luxury Summit is located in Miami, FL May 4–6 2020.
- Digital Fashion Summit: This conference takes place in Germany and gives keynotes, lectures and live talks on the most important trends and challenges in the fashion industry in terms of digitization and sustainability. Innovative and successful business strategies, presented by thought leaders and top decision-makers.New know-how for your business and your career through the intensive exchange with experts on current digitalization and sustainability issues
- The Lead Innovation Summit: The Lead bridges the fashion & retail industry with the global Silicon Valley, empowering the industry’s transition to digital centricity. We focus on the sweet spot in the fashion, retail and technology markets where innovation is shifting behavior and creating new business opportunities.
These 18 top Fashion PR & Marketing Conferences are supporting the entry-level enthusiasts to get a sneak-peek into the professional world.